Last updated: April 16, 2020
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our privacy policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. By accessing or using the Website, you agree to this Policy. We may make changes to this Policy from time to time and in such event we will post a new version of this Policy on the Website. Your continued use of the Website after we make changes is deemed your acceptance of those changes, so please check the Policy periodically for updates.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns about this Policy, please contact us by phone at 314.558.5116, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to 6 Cardinal Way, Suite 801, Saint Louis, MO 63012.
Information We Collect From You
Through your use of the Website, we may collect the following information either directly from you or automatically through cookies, log files or similar technology:
(a) Contact information, which may include your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, company or employer name, etc.
(b) Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer or device to the Internet, browser type and version, device type (e.g., desktop, laptop, tablet, phone, etc.), time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
(c) Information about your visit, including pages you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and location information.
We also use log files on the Website. The information inside the log files may include IP address, type of browser, browser version, Internet service provider, date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the Website, track a user’s movement around the Website, and gather demographic information. [MVA1]
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- to contact you regarding our products and services, or respond to an inquiry from you;
- to administer the Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to generate aggregate statistics about visitors to the Website;
- to improve the Website and to ensure that content is presented most effectively for you and your device;
- as part of our efforts to keep the Website safe and secure;
- to provide customer service, fraud prevention, and market research;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you; and
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of the Website about goods or services that may interest you or them.
We do not disclose your information to third parties, except:
- when we have your permission to make the disclosure;
- where the disclosure is necessary for the purpose for which the information was obtained;
- to our third party service providers in order to provide services to us (e.g., marketing communications, email delivery, and other business operations);
- where permitted by applicable law or where the disclosure is necessary, in our sole discretion, for the establishment or maintenance of legal claims or legal compliance;
- to satisfy any law, regulation, subpoena or government request, or in connection with litigation; and
- as otherwise disclosed in this Policy.
In the event we are acquired by, or merger or consolidate into, another entity, or if there is a sale of our assets (including in bankruptcy), your information may be transferred to the entity acquiring us or our assets or that survives the merger or consolidation. You acknowledge and agree that in the foregoing circumstances, your information may be disclosed to such third party.
We use commercially reasonable security measures that we (in our sole discretion) deem appropriate based on the type of information provided by you in order to help protect your information against loss, misuse or unauthorized disclosure. However, since no method of electronic storage is 100% secure, we cannot guarantee that no part of our system will ever fail or be compromised, or that the information you transmit to us over the Internet will not be intercepted.
Links to Other Sites
California Do Not Track Disclosure
At this time, we do not respond to browser ‘Do Not Track’ signals.
Note to International Users
The Website is intended for individuals located in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States and access the Website or submit your information to us, you do so at your own risk and choice. United States law may not offer the same privacy protections as the law of your jurisdiction. If you visit our Website or contact us from outside of the United States, please be advised that (a) any information you provide to us or that we automatically collect will be transferred to the United States, and (b) by using our Website or submitting information, you explicitly authorize its transfer to and subsequent processing in the United States in accordance with this Policy and United States law.